PLEASE READ: Current COVID-19 Precautions at Shannondale Pet Hospital:
Our team is committed to the safety of our clients, patients and employees. We want to assure you that we are here for you and your pets and will continue to care for your pet as we implement government public health guidelines to help limit the impact of this pandemic.
OUR DOORS ARE NOW LOCKED.
CALL US AT 705-752-4777 AND WE WILL ARRANGE FOR FOOD AND MEDICATIONS TO BE BROUGHT TO YOUR VEHICLE
- Only your pet will be permitted in the building. Support staff will meet you outside to collect relevant information, and bring your pet into the building for their examination. The doctor will then call your cell phone to discuss details about your pet and the technician will bring out any medications and collect payment outside at your vehicle.
- Under some circumstances, a consult can be done without you having to bring your pet here. This can be done with a phone call, or email, or text with relevant photos or video of the problem attached. PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
- Many annual health assessment visits with or without vaccines will be postponed.
- Pet food sales will be limited to approximately 2 months supply or less depending on availability and to prevent unnecessary hoarding.
- Please allow up to one week to pick up your food order, as our food deliveries are being limited.
- Elective or non-urgent procedures may be cancelled or postponed.
- Extra cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, especially door handles and the debit machine, is being done in addition to our standard infection control procedures.
Please note that as currently understood and stated by the World Health Organization dogs and cats are not involved in the spread of COVID-19 and no specific measures need to be taken.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation may change. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we all need to do our part to help lessen the impact of this pandemic.